New member of the family


   Last night my aunt came over to drop of her dog at my house because she was going on a vacation. The dogs name is Canella and she is a pit bull. She is fully trained which made it easier for me and my family to take care of her. Then the problem was in the morning and sometimes in the night, my three dogs would bark causing Canella to bark as well and it just gets really loud. Then the fun thing was that I Cannella can walk with us without a leash, which I thought was helpful since my dogs are a handful. Then the other problem is that my neighbors also have a huge dog almost as big as Canella and we are scared that they will not get along well...

   The Thursday came and my dogs and Canella were barking we had to wake up to take them out, feed them, and put them back in. Then we all started with our morning routine, hoping that when we all leave that they will not bark as much...

...Thankfully we are not keeping her forever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving

HALLOWEEN NIGHT...

The Quest for the Rainbow Bagel