Book Review

   November 7

   I am reading two series. One is ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’, and the other is ‘The Spiderwick Chronicle.’ On ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’ I am on book eight called ‘The Hostile Hospital.’
Then on the other series I am on book four called ‘The Ironwood Tree.’

   November 8

   I finished the book ‘The Ironwood Tree’ and currently on book 5 called ‘The Wrath of Mulgarath,’this book is the last book in the series. I am looking forward to reading another interesting series. I am still reading the ‘Series of Unfortunate Events.’

   November 15

   I have finished the book ‘The Ironwood Tree’ and then moved onto the next book,(The Wrath of Mulgrath) and I finished that one, too. Then on the other series I am still on book 8 called ‘The Hostile Hospital.’

November 19

I finished ‘The Hostile Hospital’and I am now on book 9 called ‘The Carnivorous Carnival.’ I also finished the book called ‘The Wrath of Mulgrath’ and i am officially done with that series.

February 8

I finished the series of unfortunate events and I am reading this other series called The impossible Quest, the first book is called Escape from Wolfhaven Castle and I am on page 24



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving

HALLOWEEN NIGHT...

The Quest for the Rainbow Bagel