Quarter 1 review


  I think Quarter 1 went well. I met my goals, read lots of books, and got good grades in most of my classes. Quarter 1 went better than I thought it would...

 My new goal for this year is to read books to put on the wall, read a specific series (  Series of Unfortunate Events, I am on book 7 The Vile Village ), and not to get a falcon foul. I have not gotten a falcon foul YET... I think Ms.Haury was a fun teacher for the first quarter, she was so nice to all students...

   In this quarter i finished all of my homework and was prepared for all my classes. I am not planning on joining any clubs this quarter. My favorite class this quarter was science. I am hoping Quarter two will go just as fine...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving

HALLOWEEN NIGHT...

The Quest for the Rainbow Bagel