the long weekend...

   My long weekend was pretty decent. On Saturday my grandma came over and we made dinner and ate together. Then on Sunday we took a trip to a water park, we stayed there till Monday. The water park was huge. It had a gift shop, a lazy river, and huge slides that my whole family went on together on a huge raft. Then the next day we ate breakfast at a restaurant that had a nice view on the whole water park, when we finished breakfast we went down to the water park. My dad and my sister went under the big bucket the drops a lot of water on you, like a huge waterfall. The me, my sister, and my mom went on one of the big slides where you have to go on a raft and go through. Then we made our way to the lazy river. When it was about six o’clock we change and packed all of our belongings to get ready to leave the water park.

   The drive back home was not that long, it was just a few hours. When we finally arrived home we unpacked the car and went inside. The next day we stayed home all day. My dad started the fire in the fireplace to heat up the house. While my mom was cooking pumpkin. When my mom was done cooking the pumpkin she served it. We all sat on the couch eating our warm pumpkin by the fire. Then my mom had the idea of making a cake and cupcakes since my sisters birthday was coming up, we were throwing her an early birthday. Once the cake and cupcakes were done we sat by the fire eating our slice of cake with a miniature cupcake. When everyone was tired my dad put out the fire and we all went to bed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving

HALLOWEEN NIGHT...

The Quest for the Rainbow Bagel