Happy Thanksgiving


   I am so excited for Thanksgiving Break because I love when the whole family gets together because  I have a big family. Then when everyone is at home my dad lights up the fireplace and we all sit together at the table to eat. I like thanksgiving because of my family and all the food, but the bad thing is that there is sometimes a lot of leftovers that we don’t know where to put it all.

   Then when Thanksgiving is over we say good-bye to each other and clean up the table.

   I think Thanksgiving is my second favorite Holiday, my favorite Holiday is Christmas because that is when all of my family comes, literally everyone. I think Christmas is more fun because it is fun when everyone gathers around the fire place and we pass around thepresents to each other and see what we all got. Last year I got a new computer and a printer. Then my sister got a lot of other stuff, cause the thing is she loves unicorns, her room theme is all unicorns and all pink. She has loads of stuffed animals, she stores them all on her bed. So, the family comes from almost all around the world, Georgia, and Kentucky, and maybe Florida...

  I hope this Thanksgiving goes better than last year, even though last year we only had my uncle come over. This year everybody might be coming.

  So my Thanksgiving went great, my mom made a huge Turkey which there were no leftovers and along with biscuits, potatoes, cranberry sauce, Ham, and lots of other things that I do not remember but it was good...


                                                         HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HALLOWEEN NIGHT...

The Quest for the Rainbow Bagel